Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Funnies...

I need to start writing down more of the funnies that the boys say during the week...The other day C said something funny but I couldn't write it down at that moment - got distracted and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was but at the time I thought..."There is a Friday Funny!"

They have been singing, "Hey, Good Looking" by Hank Williams, SR. I think that is the name of the song anyway... Dan sang it for Karaoke one night and everyone thought he sounded great so I found the ringtone and downloaded it so that when he calls my cell that song plays. Well, the boys have both been singing it too. It is so cute to see their different styles of singing...D makes it sound more like a ballad and C definately has more of the twangy, country sound. C also does a little Elvis-like move as he is singing... I need to get a video of it and I would post it here but I am on slow-mow dial up and it would take FFFOOORRREEEVVVEEERRR!

So, until we get faster internet...here is something to laugh at....

3 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

LOL
You can put the video on my computer and upload it. It only takes like 1/2 an hour on my high speed.

Sassyfrazz said...

I would love to see that! Too cute! That is great that you have the ring tone! I just wrote on Jeannie's blog that I need to write more Caleb-isms.

Kristin said...

That cartoon is hilarious! (even though I'm blonde!) Where did you find it?