...No Matter What That Groundhog Says!
1. Saw FOUR Robins on Sunday!
2. Rain in February!!
3. Snow has mostly melted.
4. The snow that is left is full of dirt.
5. The ditches are full of water.
6. The driveway has no snow on it.
7. The driveway is all mud.
8. Temperatures are above average at 40 degrees (Thank you God!)
9. There are tornados in Oklahoma! Yikes!!!
10. There are lots of puddles for the boys to go stomping through.
11. My floor is full of mud that has been tracked into the house.
12. My car is full of mud not salt.
13. The grassy patches that are in the yard have a hint of green to them...
I am choosing to ignore the snizzle (for you non-Minnesotans that is a snowy drizzle) outside right now and to not look at the forcast that has us just below freezing...there were ROBINS for gracious-sakes!
12 fun facts from 2016 [Infographic]
1 year ago