Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Monday, January 26, 2009

A Brief Layover...

Dan had a brief layover in Minnesota on his way from LA to a suburb of Miami. His plane arrived in Mpls at 1:00 PM and he left this morning at 7:30 AM. I didn't tell the boys that he was coming home...I wish I had a video of their reaction. They were so excited to have him home - they literally would not let go of him for hours.

I thought about joining him in Miami - and as I write this it is below zero again! But there is too much stuff to do around the house and we have bills to pay. Besides, if you know my kiddos - would you want to be in an airport/plane with them for that long? Or in a car for three days driving down? I didn't think so! Besides who will take care of the killer dog when it is freezing outside?

He will be home again in a little while and then I think it will be for a while - so in a way it is good he is gone again for awhile...

1 comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

What a fun surprise! FL does sound great right about now!!
How are the kiddos...how is K? Praying for you guys!!