Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Election...

As I am typing this - I have just turned it off the local channels 0nto one that does not cover the elections. I don't understand how reporters can call a state or district for a candidate with only 1 or 2 percent reporting in. I can not watch any more...just pray that it turns out the way that I think it should, because I am selfish. :)

Short and sweet.

4 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

It isn't looking good. We are in for some rough years ahead.

Grandma J said...

I agree, I know that God is in control, but I also know the ONLY reason Obama is winning is that it is written in the scriptures, therefore it has to come to pass. Unfortunately, we all have to be here to witness it.

Monte Zilmer said...

Hi, Jody!

Your kids are beautiful! What a wonderful story about how you found your friend's son! Thanks for listening to God speak to you!

tcd said...

The election results are disappointing, but this is not an end, but a beginning. I am praying that this is the beginning of a renewal in our great country of the great vaues we were founded on, great Christian values.

I am happy to have discovered your blog.

God bless you today, and every day.

Thomas