Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Funnies - # Who can remember?

I know it has been another LONG time since blogging - some of my friends have given up on me but I just have not had the time. Or if I had - I chose to try to catch up on my sleep. It is not for lack of material though....here is another good one.

We were in the car (the whole family) on the way to my parents to celebrate a belated Mother's Day. C has been really into Lightning McQueen and so once again the conversation revolved around that. C was pretending to be LMcQ of course, D was Luigi and C told Daddy he was Mater. And everyone knows that Mater has a "hooker." Jokingly under my breath I asked Dan who his "hooker" was - D heard and said "You, Mama, You're Daddy's hooker." Dan replied, "Yep, Mama is Mater's hooker."

Is that a compliment??? I guess I do wear the ring....

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

That is funny! LOL