Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Monday, May 25, 2009

Playing at the Park

Thursday was a perfect day for the kiddos to play in the park. We had to go to this park versus the one that was shaded because the other one was "overrun with ticks." Here are a some shots from the day...

Posing on the playground bridge...


D is telling stories while the others are resting....

Watching the "Party of Water"....K was having fun with her daddy

and Baby C was hanging out with Mom (Sarah) and Lisa.

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

That was a fun day! And I'll have you know that Devon was down by the other park yesterday and brought home TICKS. They even got on ME and I didn't leave my house. I was so right.

Sassyfrazz said...

I agree, it was a fun day! I think we should plan another outing! I love the photos! You were smart in bringing your camera!