Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I was looking for some green to put on my kiddos for SPD...we found shirts and socks, but of course that wasn't good enough because they needed the whole leprechaun outfit. Jeans just weren't good enough, but I finally convinced them that leprechauns can wear jeans. Then I was going to put green hairspray in but they were mad because leprechauns had orange hair...I told them I was only doing green...they didn't want it so we went without.

I dropped them off at my friend Lisa's so I could take T to her two month checkup (Yes, I am a little behind in that). I drop them off and they proceed to tell Lisa that they are Captain Leprechaun from the planet Lepro, which is in the darkest black hole farther than the planet Germathon (which can hold a 100 germ guys since they are so small). At least that is what they were talking about on the way down...the story might have changed for Lisa. This is what he told Lisa...

Leprechaun Man from planet Lepro is visiting me. Planet Lepro is from way inside the deepest black hole, right above plant Germathon, where the germites have 4 arms.


They are continuing this play here at home...I know Saturday they were playing leprechauns with my sister while we were gone...they were finding the pot of gold under the rainbow. We could use a pot of gold right at the moment, but I guess we will survive.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Your kids are so creative. They have the best imaginations ever. I just love it. I know I tell you that all the time but they really do.

Qtpies7 said...

Captain Leprachaun also puts out a green force field to keep the planet safe, so everyone likes him.