Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - Counting my Blessings

It has been awhile since I posted something like this...don't know if they are still doing this around bloggy world or not but thought I should remind myself of my blessings...

Thirteen things I am thankful for right now...

1. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and whom I love.
2. I have four beautiful, healthy children.
3. All my children are finally home and we are able to be together.
4. Still waiting on my husband to get home but at least he is out working and we are able to pay our bills.
5. I have a great house that we own - no payments.
6. I have a wonderful family who has helped take care of me these last few weeks and who have proven to me that I can count on them when help is needed.
7. I have wonderful friends who I know that I can count on as well.
8. Even though it is freezing outside it is toasty warm inside.
9. My blood pressure is back under control and my incision is healing just fine.
10. My daughter is gaining weight and is healthy.
11. I am extremely thankful for all of the doctors and nurses that have taken care of my daughter in the NICU...many of them were the same ones that my sons had when they were there.
12. God has provided for all our needs and continues to do so...
13. My God answers prayers above and beyond what we ask and He has shown His faithfulness and that He cares for us.

2 comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

So many wonderful things to be thankful for! Our God is mighty, amazing, and always with us! I am so thankful that you are all home now. Terry and I would love to bring you a meal asap. Just let us know when would work...maybe next weekend?
I would love to come over someday with the kids and have a "play date," too! :) I am glad you are healing well, and that you are all home now. :) (hugs)

Grandma J said...

Yay!! I'm glad to hear you are all home (except for Daddy) and doing well. I still need to pick up a gift for your newest addition. Let me know what she needs/doesn't need, etc. I've got a baby shower to go to this weekend, so a trip to the baby department is in order anyway! Have fun with all of your little noise makers!