It has been awhile since I posted something like this...don't know if they are still doing this around bloggy world or not but thought I should remind myself of my blessings...
Thirteen things I am thankful for right now...
1. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and whom I love.
2. I have four beautiful, healthy children.
3. All my children are finally home and we are able to be together.
4. Still waiting on my husband to get home but at least he is out working and we are able to pay our bills.
5. I have a great house that we own - no payments.
6. I have a wonderful family who has helped take care of me these last few weeks and who have proven to me that I can count on them when help is needed.
7. I have wonderful friends who I know that I can count on as well.
8. Even though it is freezing outside it is toasty warm inside.
9. My blood pressure is back under control and my incision is healing just fine.
10. My daughter is gaining weight and is healthy.
11. I am extremely thankful for all of the doctors and nurses that have taken care of my daughter in the NICU...many of them were the same ones that my sons had when they were there.
12. God has provided for all our needs and continues to do so...
13. My God answers prayers above and beyond what we ask and He has shown His faithfulness and that He cares for us.