Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Monday, December 14, 2009

Most of the Painting done!

Yeah! Most of my house is now painted...no more white. I love it - though the blue in my laundry room is a little brighter than I like but I think I will get used to it...The room has no windows so I wanted something that was a little brighter. The only ones left are the kid's (main) bathroom, boys bedroom and K's/baby's bedroom. I am doing murals on these though and so it will take more time - maybe have to wait until after the new year - before baby...hahaha!

I am so not ready for Christmas - though not really in the mood. I went shopping this weekend and got a lot of it done except for my kiddos because they were with. I just don't know what to get anyone anymore and I don't like giving gift certificates. We are going to be so busy from now until probably the end of January that it is just going to get crazy. Hopefully my blood pressure cooperates with this baby.

Dan's brother is coming up on Friday, Sunday is D's birthday, Monday is Dan and my anniversary, Wed is my ultrasound and Doctor appointment, then Christmas eve and Christmas day, then Saturday is C's birthday. We are doing a Murder Mystery party with friends on New Year's Eve and on New Year's Day we are having a birthday party for my two birthday boys along with my nephew whose birthday is on the first. Whew, I think I need a nap just thinking about it. Oh, yeah, my house is still a mess and not ready for company...guess I should go put the kiddos to bed and get busy....even though I would rather hit the hay too....

No rest for the wicked!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

You know we wanted to help with the painting! Let us help with the bedrooms!