Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm back and we've moved!!!

Did you think that you would ever hear from me again??? Don't know if anyone has checked up on me since I have been gone, but a lot has changed in my little world.

First of all, I am pregnant with number four! I am 27 weeks along. It was a little surprise but we are very happy. This is by far the best pregnancy...not that I was sick or anything with the others but my bloodpressure is more stable and actually on the low side. The kids are excited - at least D and C. I don't think K has any clue what is coming her way. The kiddos are all getting big on me.

Second, we have started home schooling. D is doing Kindergarten and C is doing preschool. Both are liking it. D gets a little bored with the repetition and C doesn't want to stop half the time so he will finish his book way early, but that is okay because I have picked up some other books for him to work on.


Third, we have moved. We got this big house that needed a little bit of work to get going and will eventually be a great deal...if we can ever get it finished. I wanted to paint before we moved everything in but we are waiting on some drywall stuff to be done before I can do that. So, we are living in it with just the minimum stuff out so that we can move it when they do the drywall and we paint. It is a nice area - too far from my friends - but I am used to driving. I like the fact that there are trees here too. BIG PLUS!
Well, hopefully I will be more faithful in posting...I can't wait to get my faster computer now that I don't have dial-up anymore!!!

3 comments:

Workship said...

Great to have you back online!!! I kept checking. :-) You sure have gone through some major changes this year. We are so excited about the baby! Looking forward to seeing you at LNO. :-)
Daisy

Qtpies7 said...

I love your new house! I'm looking forward to painting it! Party at Jody's!!!!!

Can't wait to see you girlies tonight at LNO!

Grandma J said...

Good to see you back. I haven't even checked lately, not that I've done much blogging myself, lately. Let me know when you need help painting too!