Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Friday, November 13, 2009

Creative KidStuff


Today, I had the opportunity (thanks to my friend Lisa) to check out a new store before it opened up to the public. It was great! We were allowed in an hour before it opened, they had breakfast yummies, a goodie bag and we were allowed to play with some of the toys that they had set up. The store is called Creative Kidstuff (located in The Shops at West End, 1665 West End Blvd, Minneapolis) and that is exactly what they sell. All three of the kiddos loved it and I will have to go back without them and do some Birthday/Christmas shopping.


This new store location allows children to explore, learn and grow while playing with their favorite toys. It has hands-on learning and playing areas along with a huge party room where they have more toys set up for play. I thought the store had very reasonable prices on all of their items. It was all very educational as well as fun to play for them to play with. D loves to crafts and they had lots of art, drawing and craft items. There were lots of fun games and homeschooling/supplemental books and toys for a variety of ages.

My boys loved the kitchen set...they had little chef hats and aprons to go along with a little kitchen and lots of kitchen accessories. They then raced around the rest of the store yelling back at me that they NEED this or that - which was everything. K loved the fact that she was able to get down and run - which is exactly what she did. She was playing in the books, by the kitchen, with the poppers, on a bouncy dog, and much more. I wish I had brought my camera but I will take some pics of them with my purchases...D wanted the chef''s hat (but was later mad because we didn't get the apron, spoon, pans, and all the other kitchen stuff), C wanted a king's crown (he would not pose nice with it so I took a picture of K with it - she loves it too), and I got K a book (she loves books and right now most of them are packed away).


1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I'm so glad you came with me! It was a really fun day and the store is really neat. I can't believe I hadn't heard of them before.