Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yes, Still Alive - Just busy....

plus my husband was home for a longer stretch than normal...right hun!

We have been really busy...I had a Women's Retreat at our church that I was involved in the planning and execution of. Lots of fun was had by all - we did a Survivor - Laughter Island theme. Lots of fun - survivorish kinds of games, great company, and an awesome speaker! She has a Women's retreat planned for the end of September and we are already planning on going there to hear her again.

The next weekend we had a Girlfriends Weekend in Duluth - I LOVE DULUTH! We were right on Canal park and it was awesome! It is so cool to watch the ships come in. Here is a picture of us right before we came back to reality.

Of course this last weekend was Easter - or as my last Pastor had us trained to say "Resurrection Sunday." Saturday we colored eggs and then on Sunday we went to my Mom and Dad's. Everyone was home and the guys all went four-wheeling. I got some pics of all the nieces and nephews. I can't say that they were great pics but they were the best I could get with 14 kids late in the afternoon! :) Of course I also got a cute pic of my princess in her Easter dress with her daddy. I will post them later - it is much to late tonight to fight my slow speed computer.
In between these weekends, I have been working 4 days a week and so my day off is usually doing laundry and TRYING to keep a handle on my house. Having Dan home did help that because he stays up on cleaning more than I do....
Off to bed now - will post more pics later! Good to be back in the bloggy world!!!

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

Hey! Good to see you back in the blogosphere! Are you working today? Ray said he's going to be over at your house this afternoon...just wondering if I should come along for the ride.

Anna said...

Glad to see you blogging again. You were missed. LOL