Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey Baby - It's Cold Outside!

It is cold and blowing out today - didn't want to chance taking the three kiddos out. This is a picture looking out onto my deck right now. It started as rain, then ice, and then turned to the big fluffy snow. Now it is snowing again - not the big fluffy flakes - the yucky kind of snow. I love the big fluffy snow and probably would have gone out in it except that all that other junk came with it. Right now it is 16 degrees but feels like 2 with windsheild. Tomorrow, the high is only supposed to be ZERO and that doesn't include windsheild - so I guess we are not going anywhere tomorrow either.

So, then, I was planning on hunkering down in front of the computer with some more Russian tea to try to enter some more contests and hopefully win some Christmas presents while the kiddos were sleeping. But by the time I got set up and ready, K woke up and D came out of his bedroom to talk on the phone with Daddy - not taking a nap. That will help for tonight because then he will go down earlier but no chances of winnings - not that I have been successful anyway! C loves his naps - just takes a bit for him to relax and fall asleep.


K has a cold - hopefully she will get over it quickly. I do not like when the little ones are sick - I would rather be sick. She is a little congested. Here is a cute picture of her from LNO modelling one of Lisa's butterfly bows in her hair. She made lots of others that are cute as well. You will see more in K's hair that is for sure! Aren't they adorable! Isn't K adorable!!

5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I got an email from the school that it is delayed 2 hours, so more snow must be on the way.

Kassie is very cute, and I'm sure she'll be sporting more pretties in her hair soon. (like the miniature fairy I made for her in pink, of course)

Workship said...

So adorable!!! so are the bows! I can hardly wait to get mine for Darling. Lisa does such a great job!
I hope she gets over her cold fast. I always get so nervous at Christmas time that someone will come down with something bad and we'll miss the fun. We did have that one year, so it is not unfounded. lol.
I liked your window picture of the snowy stuff. Looks as cold as it feels!

Eli's Lids said...

That is the cutest face ever!
Hopefully she will be better before Christmas... I'm so hoping that non of us get sick!

Sassyfrazz said...

I love the snow, too! It was fun driving back from up north in it on Sunday! I am sure glad Terry was driving!

That picture of K is too cute! I love Lisa's bows, too! I need to get some for Maddie pie!

I hope little K gets better quickly, and that no one else gets bogged down from it!

Anonymous said...

brrrrrrrrrr hope it warms up before I get home see ya soon