Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Comfort Foods - Made Better With Bob's


Country Bob's All Purpose sauce is pretty good as a sauce. I tried it over little smokies in the crock pot this past weekend. I like the smokies already, but I took seconds with the Country Bob's sauce on them. I made myself stop! Everyone at the party liked them, too. Even some that normally would not eat them. I have not tried a recipe from Country Bob's website or the pamphlet that came with the sauces yet but as I sit here I am finishing my second bowl of Chili made with some of the All Purpose sauce. I made it for a work potluck but find myself wondering if I could just keep it myself and bring something else??? Hmmm....okay - I will share.


Country Bob's is a Christian company that gives full credit to their CEO, Jesus Christ. I love that about their company. It is on the website and on the bottles. That is one of the reasons why I would like to promote Country Bob's site.
Would you like to try Country Bob's with your favorite comfort foods??? Country Bob would like to help you satisfy your cravings for some yummy new recipes. They are giving TWO lucky readers of my blog TWO bottles of All Purpose Sauce EACH. But if you are not a winner OR when your bottles run out, you can head on over to your local Wal*Mart store and pick some up.
Entry is simple...just head on over to Country Bob's website and let me know what recipe you would like to try with this sauce.
Giveaway ends December 31st at Midnight. I will email the lucky somebodies on New Years Day! What a yummy way to start off the New Year. You have 48 hours to reply before I pick someone else...

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I want to try your chili! I enjoyed the smokies, surprisingly, I normally can't stand them.

I would like to try their stroganoff recipe one day. I'll be heading to Walmart tonight anyway, so I will be looking for some CBs.