Inspiration for today...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4: 4-8


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little T's Lastest Accomplishments

My little girl is getting so big - I can't believe how much she has changed and how big she is getting. She looks so much like D when he was little but has C's coloring I see him in her as well. Last Saturday she turned FOUR months old - where does time go??? I went to get her from her nap and she had rolled over - I went to pick her up and she saw me coming and gave me the biggest grin. What a Dolly!!!

I started feeding her cereal on Monday, as you can see she wasn't quite sure if she liked it or not. She kind of has the look, like, what is this stuff you are putting in my mouth?

But the more that she had the more that she got used to it...she cleaned everything up that I had in the bowl....
And by the end she even seemed to be enjoying the cereal.
Today, she ate her cereal right up without any hesitation! That's my girl!!!!

No comments: